[HCDX]: Fwd: Re: DX test

Patrick Martin
http://www.CallingHollywood.com

--- Begin Message ---
This is why KTSA didn't run their test last night.  Sounds like they
want to reschedule it.  I already forwarded this reply to Lynn
Hollerman. This will be the 3rd rescheduling of the test if we want them
to do it....

Please stick the main gist of this in the new AM DX Newsflash when it
comes out (as appropriate)...  Thanks...

Robert Wien
E-mail addresses: rjwmail@xxxxxxxxx
or wienrobert@xxxxxxxxxxx (home)
robert.wien@xxxxxxxx (work)

--- Begin Message ---
KTSA was at a Home and Garden Show in the San Antonio convention center.
We were still moving out of the hall when it was time for the test.  I was
unable to get back to the studio in time.  Sorry about that, but we were
under a move out deadline.

We can try again if your wish. Please advise

Leroy Dietrich

At 03:50 AM 3/22/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Did your station run the DX test like it was supposed to last night
>(rescheduled from 3/8/99)? I'm out in California and i tried for the
>test from 10 pm-midnight pacific time Sunday night (midnight-2 AM, CST),
>but there was absolutely no sign of it, and I figured on 5 kw.
>non-directional on 550 khz. (low frequency), you should've made it out
>here.  Did you run the test, and if not, will it re-re-scheduled?  Thank
>you...
>
>Robert Wien
>E-mail addresses: rjwmail@xxxxxxxxx
>or wienrobert@xxxxxxxxxxx (home)