Re: [HCDX]: QSLs

> Radio Australia: QSL card & other promo stuff for report on
> second harmonic 23390 kHz of RA Indonesian service, 27/11/1998.
> Card signed by "Mr B40" if my eyes don't deceive me! (aka John
> Wright), signal was due to an antenna problem at the Shepparton
> site.

Knowing Johnno, that would be right!

My recent ones, after a long drought where I thought the postie had
forgotten how to deliver anything except bills include:

Radio Rossii 17600 - very old style card in 3.5 months - great to get this
as I have never seen them reported as QSLing, and they are now off anyway.
No return postage.

Papua New Guinea - NBC Port Moresby 585. NBC card in 30 months!!! for
report from southern Queensland last Rainbow Beach DXpedition. No
followups, sent IRC & USD with postcard for report. I had given up on
that!