Re: [HCDX]: Unid Country music station on 1670 kHz

At 08.44 9.4.1999 +0100, you wrote:
>I listened a Country Music station on 1670 kHz this morning from 04:45 to 05:00
>UTC.  Would you please let me know the call sign, the location, the mailing
>address and possible v/s of this station.  The reception was only fair with
>country music and country music announcements.
>
>Best regards,
>Esko

As you've heard the station is WRNC Warner Robins GA. Format is country and
it has been heard using slogan (or programme) "Real Country". You can check
things like this on my web site "KOJE" (Kuultavissa olevat jenkit)
www.clinet.fi/~ejh/radio/koje.htm. You can also find the latest news from NA
and much more on my sites.

I have silent period in DXing now, but Esko, keep listening!
73' EJH

-----
# Esa Hanninen			# Kuunsade 2C4
			  	# FIN-02210 ESPOO, Finland