Re: [HCDX]: RE: date and time format comments

Re: [HCDX]: RE: date and time format comments

Hi All
 As I sit back and lurk in the wings most of the time..Just wanted to throw
my 2 cents worth in on this.This is one heck of a good mail list,bar none
for
the SWL type listener.All the space taken up touting
the correct methods to note time,dates freqs..etc
are kinda a mote point.We all listen to stations..If
we log them,we use a format that is comfortable
to us..Most try to send logs to the list in a manner
that all can understand...and I think most do..If you
want another format for your databases..write a
program to read and convert the logs to whatever
format you want...I for one am just happy in this information age,to get all
this info in such a timely
manner(sometimes within minutes of a station broadcasting)to worry about
utc,khz,mhz,yymmd.

                                                Jim Miles