Re: [HCDX]: RE: date and time format comments

Re: [HCDX]: RE: date and time format comments

Here here! Couldn't have said it better myself, Jim. I have to wade through
dozens of variations in logging formats, abbreviations, etc. to impose some
unity on my monthly Listeners Notebook column for NASWA and you don't see
me griping about it...I just accept it as part of my editing duties. Apart
from the column, I personally resent being constantly  reminded of the
"correct," "preferred," "acceptable" or "internationally recognized"
abbreviations and formats, especially when we're talking about what is
nominally a leisure time activity for most of us.

Al Q.