[HCDX]: Loggings

PAKISTAN

21460 R Pakistan, 0500, fair signal in Urdu (presumed) with news broadcast,
then mostly musical program till close at 0700. Some QRM from HCJB 21455.
Ormandy Apr 7

IRAN

21485 VoIRI, 2330, heard Koran here and thought this may have been Pakistan
because of their historical use of this channel though could find no
reference to this broadcast in the HFCC or WRTH listings. Then when the
announcer spoke in Chinese, I thought some more research was in order! Found
a // on 17560 which the HFCC indicated was being used by Iran... sure
enough, it was Tehran! Ormandy Apr 10

*****
Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paul@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join me for the "South Pacific DX Report" on Radio New Zealand
International, HCJB, AWR, and NZ's Radio Reading Service - ZLXA. Full
details available from the South Pacific DX Resource web-site:

 http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/3216

Or you can listen to RNZI's "Mailbox" here:

http://www.audionet.co.nz/ranz.html