[HCDX]: Yugoslavian tx after bombing

24-25.4.99
More activity now on the radio waves in Balkan.
684: This night Beograd-1 was broadcasting all the time //Radio Novi
Sad-1269 and Radio Prishtina. They mentioned the names of radio/TV workers
who died in the Nato atack and asked for telegrammes expressing solidarity.
They also got it from neighbouring Croatia/Bosni Hercegovine/Macedonia and
something Italienski redakcija. Program seemed to some extent to be
prerecorded.
981.03 kHz found this station at 0020 then it was relaying Radio Televizija
Serbia, over to nonstop musik, at 0100 I was surprized to hear a clear ID
from "Hrvatski Radio-1" when starting the news, and yes, it was // with
1134, could not hear 1143 kHz.
1026 was relaying Beograd-1 all the night. Last Saturday I heard Radio
Kragujevac here with frequent IDs+frequency announcements for AM&FM.
1062 was relaying Beograd-1 without local announcement. First time I notice
this one in Jakobstad.
1089 relaying Beograd-1 only
1350 could not hear Studio B, so probably off, only Greek station on
1349.95 kHz.
1368 Radio Valjevo-2 has started a second program on this medium wave
transmitter. Relaying Beograd -1 2200-2252 UTC, but after this very locally
produced live program. Also reports from other parts of Serbia, at 23.59
from Radio Nis mentioning bombing, and later on from Radio Sapca.
1467 relaying Beograd-1 and with very overmodulated transmitter
1503 could not hear this station either, last time I heard Beograd 202 it
was relaying 684 only.
1602 station with local program in serbo-croatian language but no IDs

Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland
NRD-535 and 525, antenna 500 meter deep south and 1100 meter SSE.