[HCDX]: Latin America DX

Hello once again,

here my last night's loggings;

PERÚ

6520.2, Radio Paucartambo; May 12/13, 2245-0050, Spanish & Quechua
(presumed), several clear IDs, Quechua program from 2300 to 2400, Cusco very
often mentioned, the Quechua program partly seemed to be religious (however
I'm not quite sure).  SINPO mainly 24322, sometimes 34323 (relatively good
signal with DX-One antenna).

It's the first time I could listen to that Peruvian. On that reason I tuned
in to the station more than two hours in order to get real IDs. If someone
intends to write to the station, he should consider that there are two
Paucartambos in Peru, one in the Pasco department upon the homonymous river
and the other one in the Cusco department (the right one in that case).

ECUADOR

4870, Voz del Upano; Macas, May 13, 0050-0105, Spanish, cultural program,
ID.  SINPO 34423

Adios

Michael Schnitzer
mschnitzer@xxxxxxx
Receiver: JRC NRD-525
Antenna: 25m longwire & DX-One Professional
Location: Hassfurt, Germany