Re: [HCDX]: What is a good report (Was: QSL Radio Mosoj Chaski)

Hermod Pedersen wrote:

>However, I do doubt that the details stated below actually proves beyond a
reasonable doubt that the logger had heard this station.<

>> Detalles de la programacion: Presentacion por una locutor y una
>> locutora, el programa en Quechua o Aymara.
>> Ustedes anunciaron el nombre de nombre de la emisora a las >>2100-el
programa fin- horas con las siguientes palabras "RADIO >>MOSOJ
CHASKI.....3310 KHZ....BANDA DE 90 METROS".

Exactly that ID with the dots at the same place was published by myself via
hcdx some days before.

>By Scandinavian DXing standards this is not an acceptable reception
report.<

Just so by German DXing standards!

>By these standards there has to be more specific programming details
included.<

May be difficult sometimes indeed, if the language is Quechua, Mam or
Dzongha.

Adios

Michael Schnitzer
mschnitzer@xxxxxxx