Re: [HCDX]: Help required with unidentified recording

Re: [HCDX]: Help required with unidentified recording

>Hello,

They relay their sister station (same owner) from the FM band.
I heard this station (4905.0 kHz) on June 30, after 0100 UTC; they played EE
pops and some oldies with clear (female) IDs "Araguaia FM".   BTW: its
frequency is 99.7 MHz.

Karel Honzik
the Czech Republic