Re: [HCDX]: Help with Open Directory content

At 00:08 1999-07-21 -0400, you wrote:

>categories. If you have a web page which should be included there,

Hello Werner!

Yes, I think I have a site that you should include under "DX-ing". It´s my "Eldorado for LA DXers" which now has left Nordic Shortwave Center to the new URL: http://www.algonet.se/~mwm/eldorado/index.html

If possible you can make me more happ, and change the URL on your own linkpage too!

73
Nisse
Nils Jakobsson
mwm@xxxxxxxxxx