RE: [HCDX]: Radio Corporacion log

>Hi,
>
>> I like to QSL this station, is the station a good verifyer?
>> Thanks for your compliments!
>> I am really very proud of having heard Radio Corporacion!
>
>Bad luck, Ruud. They are completely black. A real pity. :-(

Hm. Nothing new then. 1380 has been traditionally the easiest
Chilean AM station. I heard it frequently when they used the old
name Colo Colo, but they were completely immune to reception
reports even then.
By the way, Radio Familia de Maule 1570 has been heard many times
in Finland this summer. Perhaps you should try this one too!

Jari Lehtinen
Lahti Finland