Re: [HCDX]: Radio Corporacion log

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:46:12 +0300 (EET DST), you wrote:

>>Hi,
>>
>>> I like to QSL this station, is the station a good verifyer?
>>> Thanks for your compliments!
>>> I am really very proud of having heard Radio Corporacion!
>>
>>Bad luck, Ruud. They are completely black. A real pity. :-(
>
>Hm. Nothing new then. 1380 has been traditionally the easiest
>Chilean AM station. I heard it frequently when they used the old
>name Colo Colo, but they were completely immune to reception
>reports even then.
>By the way, Radio Familia de Maule 1570 has been heard many times
>in Finland this summer. Perhaps you should try this one too!
>
>Jari Lehtinen
>Lahti Finland

Hi Jari!

I will try to contact Felipe Ansejo in Santiago about Radio Corpo-
racion, maybe he can help to QSL this black station,I will inform
the list if have any result.
I transatlantic reception on mediumwave is easier from your location,
Radio Corporacion is a seldom catch from my info in Holland.
Thanks for the 1570 tip, I will try it for sure!!!
Good luch Jari!

73!

Ruud Vos
Utrecht