Re: [HCDX]: Radio Corporacion log

There is nothing like persistence guys... I was lucky enough to get a QSL
from R Colo-Colo, directly from the station and not through an
intermediary... you simply don't give up! That's why I'm still sending
follow-ups for the umpteenth time as all you need is a change of personnel
and a new mind-set (that is often short-lived).

73s Paul

> Hm. Nothing new then. 1380 has been traditionally the easiest
> Chilean AM station. I heard it frequently when they used the old
> name Colo Colo, but they were completely immune to reception
> reports even then.

PS R Familia del Maule may have increased power as they've made it here
too..