[HCDX]: From somewhere in the South American Andes

[HCDX]: From somewhere in the South American Andes

>From somewhere in the South American Andes
This is the ANDINO RELAY SERVICE

Here is our planned next schedule for make a test
broadcast to North America, on 6880L khz :

Radio WUNH, USA.

28 August 1999: *0200-0500* UTC

QTH for rpts: WUNH, P.O. Box 28413, Providence, RI 02908, USA.
Email.:wunh@xxxxxxxxxxx

WUNH have a very nice QSL prepared for to confirm transmissions
through our site.

QTH for letters & reports to our station:

Andino Relay Service
Casilla 159
Santiago 14
CHILE

We will confirm this transmissions with our own full data
QSL-card, 2 IRC would be appreciated for postal fees.

73 & F.F.F.R.!!

Pachakuti
Andino Relay Service

EMAIL: arssw@xxxxxxx