[HCDX]: Re: [AmFmTvDx] MW DX TIPS (WDXR)

[HCDX]: Re: [AmFmTvDx] MW DX TIPS (WDXR)

On Sun, 5 Sep 1999 05:05:05 -0700 (PDT) mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx (Patrick Martin)
writes:

>740 KHZ - KVFC- CO, CORTEZ, fair mixed with KCBS.CBX after OL tune ID
>"740-KVFC" at 0720 EDT 9/5 (PM-OR)

Wow, these guys really get out. I am kind of surprised. I have heard them
but not until I get about 65 miles north of Phoenix.

>t 1430 KHZ - KGAK?? - NM, GALLUP, maybe the one w/Navajo canting at 0722
>9/5 on top. (PM-OR)

Untentative this guy. It is a 100% lock that it is KGAK. Fits their
programming to a "T".

>1680 KHZ - WTIR - FL, Coral Gables, very good, armchair copy w/
>Traveller info, full IDs and promos for station from 0352 EDT 9/4. New!
>Thc to Pete Taylar for the tip. Must be on w/10 KW. (PM-OR)

I can't hear these guys yet, but probably will when the guy next door
replaces the ballast on the failing fluorescent light in his garage.

Ragnar
Mesa, Arizona