Re: [HCDX]: Re:UTC versus local time for Latin America?

Re: [HCDX]: Re:UTC versus local time for Latin America?

Thanks ...Don!

Your explaination makes a little more sense....sorry I haven't thought so far
regarding other continents....of course that's correct!

But as you mention in the Peru example... we all can get a little confused.

73's

Alf Aardal