[HCDX]: What the hell are you talking about Mr. Moore?

[HCDX]: What the hell are you talking about Mr. Moore?

I would like to express my disgust that such slander has entered what
should be, a list for the advancement of our common hobby. Information and
opinions that are put forward in a helpful spirit should be encouraged
(corrected politely if required), not spitefully attacked.

Since nobody else has come to the support of Mr. Moore, let me state that
Don provides a valueable insight on Latin America having spent many years
living and working there and in fact having family ties coming from very
close to Peru. His understanding of both Latin and North America have
provided those of us in North America with very valuable information over
the years.

I would hope that notes like this, written from a perspective of obvious
ignorance, be the exception rather than the rule of this list.

Please keep up the fine insight Don, I am sure that many others value your
views also.

John Fisher