Re: [HCDX]: Pedition log

Jari Savolainen wrote:
> 1116.0   2300   G: The Valley, Ebbw Vale. Announcing 9-99 and 11-16.
>                    I wonder where is this 999 tx located? Oct.9

The transmitter for Valley's Radio on 999 kHz is located less than the
length of a Beverage antenna away from where I live here in Aberdare. It is
approx 25 Miles North of Cardiff the Capital of Wales.

Unfortunately living this close does prove troublesome on some frequencies
for me.

73's
Graham Powell
Webmaster for the Online DX Logbook
The most up-to-date Shortwave and Tropical Band Loggings are always on the
Online DX Logbook at:-  http://www.dxsheigra.freeserve.co.uk