[HCDX]: radio-portal expanded

Hello all,

radio-portal now offers the opportunity to search for pages in a specific
language. This is possible independently from the language you choose for
radio-portal itself (English/German).

The database now contains 6000 manually checked links.
While all clubs and organizations are going to be included, private pages
will only be covered as far as their content is of public interest.

The survey regarding the introduction of a 'Postal Rates Worldwide' page
did not bring any reply so far. There seems to be no need for such a
service.

Another page is planned - Articles about "How I came to the hobby". Who
wants to share his experience with others (the Canadian ODXA just had a
contest abou that matter), is asked to send me a text file or a URL of his
already existing page.

The number of visitors did surprise me: 42.275 successfully answered
searches until October 12th - obviously there is an enormous demand for
information!

Of course this encourages me to keep on expanding the database as well as
service pages. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

BTW: You will notice, that the pages about my publications and antennas are
still not available. These pages are still under construction and all OM
who expressed their interest in this information, will be notified
automatically by email, as soon it is available online.

vy 73,
Willi

--
     Shortwwwave and more linked to you: