[HCDX]: 3881 Korean cland?

Hi agn.

First of all, thanks to all informing the location
of the Valleys Radio 999 and the Ecuadorian 4870.
Re my logging of MOZ 3275.1 after listening the
recording it seems to be Radio Mocambique. They
are running the Int.sign/ID tape with announcements
mentioned in the WRTH. Because of weak signal and
static noise I was unable to make sure if they gave
local id at the start of the programming. Beira is
listed around here with 100kW but this one hardly
radiates full power, more like 10kW or less.

Back to the title:
Since first logged Sept.8 at 1830 on 3881 the station
in Korean has been audible many times. It sounds like
being in parallel with 3912. So cland Voice of the
People? Signal is pretty weak. Maybe someone in Asia
or clandestine expert could enlighten me about this.

And btw, I also logged that nonstop music player
with occasional distorted sound on 7215 at 0615 Oct.10.
Signal was strong, but I didn't have time to listen
much longer. UKE was also my first guess. Maybe
someone in Norway knows about this.

73s
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski