[HCDX]: Introduction

Hi all,

having just found this list, let me quickly introduce myself. My name is
Thomas, I´m 36 years old and live in Hannover, North Germany. Been a SWL
and DXer for about 20+ years and a ham for 12 years. I´m especially
interested in tropical bands reception, with Asia being the part of the
world that interests me most. I lived and worked there for 10 years.

I really like to restore and use old tube gear. The receivers I use
presently are a Collins
R-390/URR, two R-390A/URR and two Hammarlund SP-600´s. One is a JX21 the
other, a very recent aquisition, a JX17. Antennas are various longwires and
windoms.

I´m also interested in MW reception but haven´t tried much of that yet.
Maybe I´ll start out with building a suitable antenna sometime soon.

Please let me know if there are any particular subjects this list focuses
on and whether or not there is a special logging format that´s being used
here.

Hope to hear from you soon...

73 de Thomas, DL4OBN, GQRP #5672, FISTS #6402, DSWCI #3563
R-390/URR, R-390A/URR, SP-600 JX17, SP-600 JX21, longwires, windoms