Re: [HCDX]: Introduction

Nice receivers you have there. I have an old Collins R390A and some newer
receivers from Icom the R71E and the new R75. I have been a DX-er since 1963
and still find this very amusing. You may find some more information on my
website. Don't hesitate to ask if you have problems with mediumwave reception.
You may write in German, good training for me!

Gert Nilsson