RE: [HCDX]: MW-Logs

>At 20:33 20.10.99 +0200, you wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>> 1494, Radio Cote d´ Ivoire - Abidjan, Oct19, 2130-2150,
>I´m pretty sure the ID was 'Ici Radio Cote d´Ivoire, Chaine Une'.

Are you really? We used to listen to them quite frequently a few years back
during our DX-ped in Liguria on the Tirrenian coast, which normally
provides excellent signals from Africa, starting around 18.00 UTC with Chad
840. But Abidjan was regularly drifting around 1492 at that time (hence the
strong het it produced with French simulcasts and other stations). I
haven't seen it reported since very long, so I wouldn't be able to confirm
wether it's still on and shifted. Don't tell us they're IDing just like the
WRTH says: it would be a world premiere!! :-)
But don't forget to give a try to 1377, those are really surprising signals.

73s

Andy