Re: [HCDX]: Which RRI on 4000.1 ?

Aart Rouw wrote:

>Yesterday (Friday, October 29, 15.59 UTC, 4000.1 kHz), I heard an RRI
station signing off with the well known guitar tune (SIO 242)...... I found
4000.1 listed for RRI Kendari in the Tropical band list. However, s/off time
is listed as earlier. Also, RRI Padang, has been known to use other
frequencies around 4000 kHz. Its absence on 4003.2 makes me uncertain about
the identity of 4000.1.
Does anyone know about present s/off time for RRI Kendari and if RRI Padang
has moved ?<

Yes, you tuned in to RRI Kendari indeed! I logged the station at same time
with local ID at around 15.40 UTC. Here the logging in detail:

4000.1  RRI Kendari, October 29, 1535-1601, BI, musical songs in German
(!!!), local ID, c/d 1601.  SINPO 32322

I think they have an extented schedule differing from the information in the
Tropical Band List.

vy 73

Michael Schnitzer
mschnitzer@xxxxxxx
Receiver: JRC NRD-525
Antenna: 25m longwire & DX-One Professional
Location: Hassfurt, Germany