Re: R: [HCDX]: France & Malta

>> Confirm!
>> I regularly listen to Radio Malta 999 in Sicily from many many years. No
>> night trasmission.
>
>Dear Roberto,
>isn't true, now Malta is all night on 999, however, I listen it almost all
>day!

If I'm allowed to add my twopence, Bengt, I can confirm Malta 999 can be
heard (with strong QRM from Spain) here in Milan, too, well after 23.00 UTC
with local pop/phone ins/adv. Station has been observed ever since Karel
Honzik reported it  here on HCDX from CZ months ago (in the night-time
btw). So it could be an allniter by now.

73s

Andy