Re: [HCDX]: Countries list

>How does it take years to put a simple list into net?  It's the money, isn't
>it? Are these lists copyrighted?  Can I publish my own DX-Country List,
>created and updated by me  (and is 100 % equivalent of Finnish DX
>Association's country list) in the net?

I also find it hard to understand that the EDXC is acting so slow and
nobody seems to be interested to use the advantages of internet for
distribution. Postal rates have got so expensive within the last couple of
years, especially for publications.

So the additional dollar that may be made by the EDXC will hardly be a
reason - maybe Risto Vahakainu can put some light on it?

73,
Willi

--
     Shortwwwave and more linked to you: