Re: [HCDX]: R Clube do Para vs Bandeirantes

Re: [HCDX]: R Clube do Para vs Bandeirantes

This is interesting. This may indeed explain why RC do Pará relays Radio
Bandeirantes in the morning. BTW,  I raised this issue here on the list some
weeks ago but nobody seemed to have any info on this matter then. Thanks
Pentti.

73, Enzio

>The following is an extract from the online telephone book of Para.
>RADIO CLUBE DO PARA PRC 5 LTDA
>TELEFONE: 2764733
>ENDEREÇO : AV ALM BARROSO , nº 02190 ED RBA REDE BRASIL AMAZONIA - MARCO
>It looks like R Clube de Para is part of a network called RBA - Rede Brasil
>Amazonia.  And that network is part of Rede Bandeirantes. So it seems quite
>natural after all, that R Clube do Para 4885 is sometimes relaying Radio
>Bandeirantes.

>By the way, the majority of Brazilian telephone companies have made their
>services (including telephone/address search) available on-line. Check
>http://www.telegoias.com.br/ListaTel/Lista.htm (TeleGoias)
>This page contains links to other similar pages.

>Another site worth to visit is
>http://www.telemar.com.br/ (the '102 On-line' -service)

>73 de PUL,
>Pentti Lintujärvi, Helsinki, Finland