From: Mauricio Molano <mmolano@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Hard Core-DX <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Dario Monferini
<playdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 2:31 AM
Subject: [HCDX]: Last Report From Madrid. Goodbye DX!!.

Hola a todos,
Yes, this is my last dx report from that little hill at the north of Madrid
where my family used to live for the last 39 years. Our home will be
demolished
next week to leave free way to a new district to be constructed in the next
3
years. So, I must to say goodbye to the hi-level dxing...

15-Nov.99

1503        2220    AFN. country music under R5-Lugo (Monforte de Lemos
tx.).
                    Good peak at 2300 with ID: "This is the American Forces
                    Network". Signal direction was East-West. On 18-Nov.
                    there was very good conditions to the East...this signal
                    was totaly missed or very weak.

16-Nov.99

1501.99     2301    R.N. de Angola, news in Portugués. Weak signal with some
                    good peaks.

17-Nov.99

1269        2255    "COPE Cáceres en el 900 de OM" and 5 minutes of local
adv.
                    for Cáceres. Obviously this is COPE Badajoz. For some
reason
                    the automated system for local breaks does not work
properly
                    that nite. Next day all worked fine and COPE Badajoz ID
& adv.
                    were broadcasted as usually.
1350        1926    TWR. Interval signal.
1375        0034    RFO St.Pierre et Miquelon., music prog., good level.
1377        2100    Asian Sound R. + R. Free Africa + Unid east european.
1380        2303    Ondas del Mar, adv. & ID. weak.
1557        2110    Radio Osijek. News. Local ID at 2134.

18-Nov.99

1379.83     2343    Radio Continental, Recife, mx, talk, weak signal.
1430        0631    WNEL Radio Tiempo, Puerto Rico. Special emergency
program
                    about a tropical storm.
1449.42     1720    UNID, phone-in program, female speaker. Station closed
at
                    1900 after a choral hymn some idea????
1467        1626    Test Tones. Moldova's Voice of Russia tx?.
1548        2400    VOA, Kuwait, "VOA News Now", Very good signal!.

OK friends. I hope to be back with you again in the future but (sadly for
me) that's all for now!

Saludos.

Mauricio Molano
Salamanca / Madrid