[HCDX]: RE: [A-DX] Dec 03 log

Hi there,

> CONGO 4765 Radio Congo (very much presumed) 2200-2225, traces of French
> talk and African music, very weak with deep fading and occasional peaks,
> don´t think this is RRI Medan (Roth Dec 03)

I listened to this frequency too tonight, and heard a pretty good signal in
Portuguese. Still weak but in the clear now, at 2252 UTC. I suspect it's
Radio Rural from Santarem, Brazil. Several other Brazilians came in tonight
from appr. 2100 UTC.
AFAIK, Congo has been inactive on 4765 for quite some time now.

73',
Mark Veldhuis.