Re: [HCDX]: URGENT - Lemmenjoki DXpedition on CNN

Jeff Kadet wrote:

> "World Report" is listed in TV Guide as appearing on CNN Sunday, Dec. 5 at 1300 CST.  It may appear
> on the 12th at the same time?

Indeed on the 12th you in the U.S. are probably able to watch the show. You can see it only on the
weekends. But World Report is a daily show. New day, new stories... If we are very lucky, we could see
a rerun of the DX story on weekend. If that will be the case, and I will get an advance notice, I will
post info on the HCDX about it.

73s
Mika Makelainen