Re: [HCDX]: AOR 7030

Hi Patrick

Sounds like we need an electronics wizz kid to design an "electric
fence killer unit" for all the DXers :-)

I use an ANC-4 too, and it doesn't work with my troublesome electric
fence either - the signal level from the fence just isn't strong enough.

I think what we need our "wizz kid" to design is some box that
works a bit like the ANC-4, but also has a "fence signal injector" where
you can vary the strength, period and phase of the simulated fence signal
so that it either cancels out the real fence, or blanks the receiver
briefly....

Would be nice, wouldn't it? :-)

Anyone know if such a device is possible using modern RF, IF or audio
DSP chips?

Cheers, Chris

--
Chris Mackerell, P.O. Box 2241, Wellington 6015, New Zealand
Home Phone: +64 (4) 232-4216      Fax: +64 (4) 385-2752