Re: [HCDX]: Millenium logs

Karl Leite wrote:

Happy New Year!!!! The joke of year: at least in Brazil, BUG!

Well, no problem with Radio Anhanguera or Bandeirantes.
Both signoff same time... 0300. No power failure.

and Carlos Felipe wrote:

We had some problems in Brazil with power distributions due rain storms.

No problems noted with power distribution concerning Y2K

Well, I'm relieved to hear that there weren't any Y2K problems. I have to say that it was very frustrating to have Bandeirantes in particular leave the air, because the programming I heard was just about the best of any of what I heard over the course of the day, and I *really* wanted to hear the arrival of midnight and some more of the music.

http://www.dxcp.com.br
The best DX Club in Brazil - DX Clube Paulista
--
Ralph Brandi  ralph@xxxxxxxxxx  webmaster@xxxxxxxxx  http://www.anarc.org/

Webmaster, Association of North American Radio Clubs