Re: [HCDX]: Hello and tuning-suggestions

Re: [HCDX]: Hello and tuning-suggestions

----- Hi all,

Please check an article called "DXing the USA" on my web-site where there is a study of sunrise DX enhancement for NZ DXers chasing the States...

*****
Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paul@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join me for the "South Pacific DX Report" on Radio New Zealand International, HCJB, AWR, and NZ's Radio Reading Service - ZLXA. Full details available from the South Pacific DX Resource web-site:

Or you can listen to RNZI's "Mailbox" here:

Still, I have done some excellent catches of Asian MW-stations during local sunrise at transmittersite (and thus middle in the night overhere). So even if one side has sunrise this can improve reception!!
Best wishes!
Julius Hermans