Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2000 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [HCDX]: Hello and tuning-suggestions

Karel,
You are absolutely right! Grey-line DX means both DX'er and transmitter are within the grey zone. I was mistaken but one is never too old to learn!! Still, I have done some excellent catches of Asian MW-stations during local sunrise at transmittersite (and thus middle in the night overhere). So even if one side has sunrise this can improve reception!!
Best wishes!
Julius Hermans

Hi Julius,
thanks for your info.
Can you write something about the Asian stations you have heard on MW?
What time (month, hour)?
Thanks + GOOD DX,

Karel.