[HCDX]: UNID station on 740

On the 28th of December in Ruovesi, Finland, I heard an unidentified Central/South American station on 740 kHz around 0600 UTC. . It's signal was mixed with WIAC San Juan on the same fqy, and the conditions favoured Central America that morning.

The station played 'clinky' Latin music and announced shortly '... Radiodifusion Cubiana(?) ... CFN 7-4-0...' and on other occasion just 'CFN 7-4-0'. The letters might have been CMN or CNN, too. The curious thing was that the fqy was announced 'siete-quatro-zero' and not 'siete-quarenta' as one would expect...

My guess is Cuba (CMAC?) but, of course, other possibilities exist. Coul somebody throw a light on this?

73 de PUL
Pentti Lintujarvi, Helsinki, Finland
webmaster of 1000 Lakes DX Page at
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Park/3232/dx.htm