From: Zacharias Liangas <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Dxers <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 9:52 AM
Subject: [HCDX]: Ethiopian voice of Unity - ID

> Herein  you will find a transliteration of  the
ID of the new DW station called
> 'Ethiopian Voice of Unity' on Weds 16-17 and on
11670
> This is with a help of a ethiopian person.
>
> Text is first in amharic  next is the
translation in english
> hope that you are interested !
>

> -----------
> Yihi Foneta Demokrasi ye ItyoPPya Andinet Dimts
new.
> Foneta Demokrasi ye ItyoPPya Andinet Dimts
kezzih betatch
> betegeleTut qeninna seatotch indihumm meter
bandotch beAmarinnya
> Qwanqwa beItyopphyanna beteqorababotch agerotch
lemmeegenyu ItyoPPyan
> program matelalef yijemmiral.  Berabu,
beItyoPPya aqoTaTer kemishitu and
> seat iske hulett seat dres be25 meter band woym
be 11 sheeh 6 meto saba
> kilohertz.  Ihud, keTwatu 5 seat iske 6 seat
be13 meter band woym be21
> shih 5 meto hamsa kilohertz yemmeetelalefu
programotchin inditadamTu
> betihitna yasasbal.  Foneta Demokrasi yeItyoPPya
Andnet Dimts yeItyoPPyan
> hagerawi hilawe lemeTebeq: beItyoPPya hizb
ikkulnet layy yetemeserrete
> andinetin lemamTat, yeItyoPPyan hizb hilawenet
lemaskeber: beItyoppya
> demokrasyawi  sirat lemasfat: yesebawi mebt
mekeber lemaregageT: yeHigg
> belaynetinna tikiklennya danyinet lemasgenyet:
yetsota, yehaymanotinna
> yebiheresebotch ikulnet lemaregageT: yemahberawi
tseTita lemasgenyet
> bemmeederegew tigil akwahwan lemaregageT
yeteqwaqwame Tabiya new. Yezuriya
> bota habt kenehizbu indismamu indiyagelegilinna
indiqeTel: kehullum ager
> hudadinna demokrasyawi, ItyoPPyawi, libbawi
digafinna tibibir yifelligal.
> Foneta Demokrasi, ye'ItyoPPya Andinet Dimts.
>
> -----
>
> This is Foneta Demokrasi, Ethiopia's Voice of
Unity.   Foneta Demokrasi,
> Ethiopia's Voice of Unity, begins transmitting
Ethiopia's program in
> Amharic language for those found in Ethiopia and
in communicant countries,
> on the days and hours and likewise meter bands
revealed below.  It humbly
> reminds you to listen to the programs
transmitted on Wednesday, from 1
> hour until 2 hours in the evening by Ethiopian
reckoning, on the 25 meter
> band or at 11,670 khz;  Sunday, from 5 hours
until 6 hours in the morning
> on the 13 meter band or at 21,550 khz.  Foneta
Demokrasi Ethiopia's Voice
> of Unity is a network established to gurantee a
situation in the struggle
> made to safeguard Ethiopia's national existence,
to bring a unity based
> upon the equality of Ethiopia's peoples, to
induce respect for the
> existence of Ethiopia's people, to spread
Democratic order in Ethiopia, to
> guarantee respect for human rights, to promote
the rule of Law and fair
> justice, to guarantee equality of genders,
religions and ethicities, and
> to promote social security.  In order to serve
and continue that the
> region's wealth harmonize with the people, it
seeks contributions and
> democratic Ethiopian moral support and
cooperation from all countries.

#3507(temporarily out)

www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Lot/2638 :
> pirates.htm  tv-litoh.html thesfm.htm
tvstat.htm biblio.htm
>      and telenovelas page on telenovs.htm (every
2 weeks)

> http://move.to/zliangas
> http://users.compulink.gr/zliangas
>
> pesawat penerima : Lowe HF 150 , SONY IFC 7600 D
,Yupiteru MVT7100scanner(NEW),  Philips 2935
antena 6 m & 11 m
> accesories: handmade ATU,MFJ 1040
preselector,MFJ1025 noise canceller , MFJ 752c
filter audio ,  MFJ16010 ATU
http://www.kotalampi.com/hard-core-dx/