Re: [HCDX]: Who has a harmonic verified?

Re: [HCDX]: Who has a harmonic verified?

A big delay, but I hope that my infos are interesting.

At 07.10 23/11/99 +0100, you wrote:
>I would be interested to learn if there are people out there who hold QSL´s
>for
>harmonics, specifying the frequency received, and from what stations.

During the past years, I have received 4 QSL following reception reports
about harmonics receptions:

ORTB Parakou Benin on 10050 kHz (2x5025 kHz);
Voz de Cid Ignacio Agramonte on 10212 kHz (2x5106 kHz);
Radio Capodistria on 2340 kHz (2x1170 kHz);
RAI 2 Roma on 1692 kHz (2x846 kHz).

The first two receptions were very interesting for me, because of at time I
did not own a receiver with tropical bands.

Notwithstanding in the reception report I wrote that the frequency was an
harmonic, in all 4 QSL the broadcasters wrote the fundamental !!

Bye from Veneto, Central Europe.

Ezio Toffano
Montebelluna -TV-
VENETO (Central Europe)