SV: [HCDX]: Who has a harmonic verified?

SV: [HCDX]: Who has a harmonic verified?

Dear Enzio,
thanks for your info. Yes, in general, stations will
deny that they are putting out a harmonic or some spurious
signal. Very few will acknowledge the malfunction
in writing - who knows what the listener is trying to obtain
by such a certificate? - although I have some QSL´s that do
certify the malfunction, for instance
R Runacunapac Yachana, in Ecuador, when they were on
the 120 mb instead of mw. Others will get back
to you with a letter or a card, where they say that that they
know that there is a problem, but taking care to mention the
actual frequency. Finally, some stations may feel it is safe
to sign an enclosed PPC although it carries info about the
frequency deviation.
>From the answers posted on HCDX - and many thanks to
everyone who sent in their info! - we now know that some
DXers do have harmonics verified. These QSL´s are,
however, very scarce.
73,
HK