[HCDX]: address needed for CIAO-530

I have received several requests from other DXers for the correct address of CIAO-530 in Brampton, ON, since reports to CIAO's supposedly current mailing address at 50 Kennedy Road South have been returned to sender.  I am sorry to say that all my research this past week has failed. I have to say I DON"T @#%!^*$ KNOW!! It seems like CIAO just up and left, without even leaving a forwarding address. Perhaps if you listen to CIAO long enough you will hear an address. Only problem is that they almost never broadcast in English! CIAO doesn’t have a web site – or if they do, I presume they either don’t have a mailing address on it at all, or it still says Kennedy Road South. Furthermore, if you call CIAO’s phone number (905) 453-7111 all you get is a recording saying "the number you have called is no longer in service". Same for their request line (905) 453-3354. I called directory assistance today, both 411 (local) and 905-555-1212, but not even Bell Canada knows CIAO’s new number – all they gave me were the two numbers above that are no longer in service.

73

Mike Brooker
99 Wychcrest Ave.,
Toronto, ON  M6G 3X8