[HCDX]: Re: 6261.05

I have watched this freq for the past two weeks and at a loss as to what station this might be.  Below are the logs I have recorded that might help.  I still think this to be R. JVL of Peru but have seen a number of loggings various places that says this is a clandestine from Columbia.  I do not agree but the signal is so weak it is difficult to really get an id.  I thought I had the id as statiion did what sounded like a Promo which contained a slogan used by R. JVL.  The last couple of days the signal level has been dropping and expect it to continue.  Note the freq change....

 6261.2  R JVL, Peru  1146w
M/ann in SS giving what sounded like the news with several mentions of
Columbia then to mx with a f/m ann with some good Peruvian mx.  Poor quality audio.  Faded down and off by 1200.  Id tentive. 12 Jan

 6261.14 R JVL, Peru 1116h
Sgn on at 1115 w/musical tune and not IS.  Better signal lever and audio than on the 12th of Jan.  Fades.  Mostly continous SS pop tunes with long dead air at 1124-1126 and back with same tune.  Finally F/m ann with ID at 1132 as Frecuencia Nacional then to long talks. Deep fades at this time.  Possible ID at 1135 in what sounded like a station promo.  As yesterday, lots of mentions of Columbia in what must be a nx segment at 1140 by m/ann. Fading down by 1145 and just above noise floor at this time. Drifted to 6261.05  1145 13 Jan 00
 6261.05 R. JVL 1140f
Today on lower freq of 6201.05.  but much weaker than previously.  Just above noise level at1141.  m and f/m ann with talks and have heard the word frecencia a number of times at 1138and 1139 by f/m ann. 14 Jan
 6261.05 R JVL, Peru 1115
Station on at tune in.  Sudden off air at 1123 with loss of carrier and back
up at 1126. Continous music. Lost carrier again at 1131back 1133.  Very weak with f/'m and m/ann and back to mx.  1134 m/ann very fast talker with what sounds like station promos w/ mx in the back ground and talks continues 1138 too weak  To mx at 1142 but even with noise floor. 15 Jan