Re: [HCDX]: Studio X address

>and Andrea Lawender continued
>Which one is it then, Momigno or Marliana?

The name's Lawendel, not Lawender. Beats me. I can only add the whitepage
directory on elenco.virgilio.it comes from its owner "Seat", a Telecom
Italia subsidiary presiding over the official phone guide and yellow page
(www.paginegialle.it) publishing. Momigno and Marliana are two separate
municipalities (and zip codes), but I suppose, since the street number
remains the same and as far as I can see from the map, they're contiguous
too. Perhaps the administrative border did somewhat change. The postman
will know.

Cheers
73s

Andy