From: owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Graham Powell
Sent: Thursday, 20 January 2000 12:03 PM
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HCDX]: Unid Asian on 6003.97 kHz

I am looking for some help in IDing an Unid Asian station heard on 6003.97
Khz at 0045 UTC on 18th January.

Two small recordings of this station appear on the HF Latest Loggings page
of the Online DX Logbook at:-
http://www.dxsheigra.freeserve.co.uk

Any help with IDing the lang used, or Ideas would be gratefully appreciated
at:  odxl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

73's
Graham Powell
Webmaster for the Online DX Logbook
The most up-to-date Shortwave and Tropical Band Loggings are always on the
Online DX Logbook at:-  http://www.dxsheigra.freeserve.co.uk