Re: [HCDX]: X-Band logs...

Hi Mathias and the list,

At 01:21 03.02.00 +0100, you wrote:

>It wasn't necessary to use my AR7030 I was able to receive some of the X-band
>stations with my Sony ICF-2001D and the built in telescopic-whip.
>O.K. the signal quality wasn't so good but the audio was readable with it.

However this proves that on that day  were very good X-band conditions
because the SONY 2001 D is known for is deafness in this portion of the
band. I never succeeded with TA reception above 1620 kHz. Btw is for the
X-band SONY's telescopic-whip or still the built-in ferrite bar antenna
responsible?

73s
Erich Bergmann,
Ansbach, Germany