Re: [HCDX]: X-Band logs...

Hi to you Julius and hi to the list...

Thanks for this very impressive log from your location in the Netherlands.
Is it possible that these very good conditions were caused by the magnetic
storm which came exactly one day later ?
It wasn't necessary to use my AR7030 I was able to receive some of the X-band
stations with my Sony ICF-2001D and the built in telescopic-whip.
O.K. the signal quality wasn't so good but the audio was readable with it.
The WRTH has nothing listed on 1700 but our Sender&Frequencen from the
Siebel Verlag has the following stations listed on 1700:
WOKB Winter Garden
WZNN Rochester
WRNU Miami

I'm not shure if these stations are still working or if they're off the air.
Thanks for help !

vy73's de Mathias from Germany, Bremen