RE: [HCDX]: WGTG 6.890 SSB QSL Policy

I can't imagine why anyone would want a QSL from this station, but some weeks ago Dave Frantz told me and I then publicized, that he requires a minimum of FIVE HOURS of program details, not necessarily consecutive, along with SASE or SAE and IRC. There are still no guarantees, but that is what he told me at that time.

Glenn Hauser

From: jyri.rauhala@xxxxxxxxx
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [HCDX]: WGTG 6.890 SSB
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:45:36 +0200

Can anyone give a hint on how to get a QSL from WGTG?
Over the years of WGTG's existence I have tried all sort of letters
(interesting/dull/simple/thorough/personal/formal/souvernirs/no-souvernirs/dollars/no-dollars/SASE/IRC), recordings on floppy disk, e-mail... i.e. quite many attempts with absolutely no results. regards,
Jyri Rauhala
Tampere, Finland