Re: Ang: Re: [HCDX]: UNID on 1660 kHz

To be truthful Glen many US stations rarely ID and use
catchy names like Talk 1400 and only have national syndicated
programming during the night hours. I have been frustrated
by having a station ID just as they faded or some noise
made it impossible to hear it. This is a good use of this list
and we can all help each other out in IDing a station.

--
Kevin
Worried about receiving a email virus? http://pmail.usa.com/