Re: Ang: Re: [HCDX]: UNID on 1660 kHz

You are right, of course. I got a little carried away with misgivings on the Borg-like collective which seems to be evolving here... hi

Glenn

To be truthful Glen many US stations rarely ID and use
catchy names like Talk 1400 and only have national syndicated
programming during the night hours. I have been frustrated
by having a station ID just as they faded or some noise
made it impossible to hear it. This is a good use of this list
and we can all help each other out in IDing a station.
Kevin