Re: [HCDX]: Remark on 1660

And here in Europe we often think the other way round. Stations are today
able to broadcast 24 hours a day thanks to network programming and IDs are
coming at certain times, when you have to be alert. So result is that last
solar flux minimum we heard a record number of stations on medium wave at
least here in Finland. All deregulations in USA with former daytimes have
also helped the situation. The problem today is not to hear a station but
to get it QSLet if still favouring, like me, this old fashion way of doing
the hobby...
Per-Ole Stenman, Jakobstad, Finland