[HCDX]: R. Verdade

Just heard an OUTRAGEOUS signal from Radio Verdade on 4052.48 kHz at 1153 tune-in. Right where Glenn said it would be. EASILY the best signal from 60 to 90 meters. Just turned on the tape when a perfect ID, freq, mb, QTH and time was given. I didn't catch any call letters but, I will go back through the tape later. Faded quickly by 1215. ID's, freqs, etc. were mentioned frequently. The banjo and cuckoo were heard at the ToH. CA/SA's not easily heard in the Pac. NW as they were in MN. Using AR-7030 w/ 100 m long wire, non-terminated, N/S.

Terry, KC7LDP